Is she expecting?
You might be thinking: “This can’t be happening to me!” or “We were so careful…” or “She was on the pill; I used a condom. Isn’t that enough?”
Every method of birth control has its failure rate. If you are having sex, pregnancy can occur. Most men like to make decisions based on facts. We can provide the facts you need:
- Is she really pregnant? Home tests are unreliable; get medical confirmation.
- How far along is she? Gestational age determines abortion costs.
- What are the options, and how much can you influence her decision?
Echoz medical staff can help. We understand the decision involves you too. If you think she may be pregnant, bring her in and get the facts.
- We use a lab-quality pregnancy test.
- We offer a medical consultation with a nurse.
- We offer a limited obstetrical ultrasound to confirm pregnancy.